Terms & Conditions
Definitions and Interpretations
- Native Seed Box may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01.02.2020.
- The following words shall have the followings meaning in these Terms & Conditions:
“Agreement” shall mean these Terms and Conditions;
“Force Majeure” shall mean an event that is beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an act of God, postal strike action, a natural disaster, acts and feats of terrorism etc;
“Products” refers to all products and or services offered by Native Seed Box.
The terms ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ refers to the sole proprietor of Native Seed Box whilst the use of the words ‘you’, and ‘your’ refers to a customer/member for the purposes of this Agreement.
- This Agreement sets out all the terms applicable to your use of as well any purchases you make on this website.
Making a Purchase
- To receive any of our Products you will need to provide us with all necessary details required by us to process your order. You warrant that to the best of your knowledge all information that you provide to us is your own personal information (not that of another) and is accurate, truthful and complete for us to be able to provide you with the Products. You further warrant that you are at least sixteen (16) years old as this is the minimum age required by us to deliver to you any of our Products.
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only, seed bombs are a natural product your products may vary slightly from those images. They are made from natural products such as seed, clay and compost, therefore they can differ in colour, texture, size and quantity.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information and data we hold on you is up to date and accurate. We shall not be liable in the event of any lost shipments as a result of any inaccuracies in any information you have provided to us.
- We reserve the right to refuse to deliver any Products to you for any reason we deem fit. No order is accepted from you until you receive an order confirmation email.
Shipments and Deliveries
- We aim to dispatch Products for shipping within 5 working days of the order being placed.
- All Products shall be delivered using Australia Post or another suitable courier service, which may take between 1 to 2 weeks from date of despatch, but due to reasons outside our control may take longer. See Australia Post website for overseas delivery timetable.
- Dispatch and delivery dates may vary according to availability. Any stated date of delivery is an estimate only; deliveries may be delayed by any reason including an act of Force Majeure for which we have no control over. All risk in any Products ordered by you is transferred to you upon dispatch; title to any product is passed to you upon delivery.
- The late delivery of any Product does not entitle you to terminate the order. It is your responsibility to report all lost or undelivered boxes online within 7 days of the expected day of delivery.
- In your capacity as a consumer you may cancel your order within 7 working days after the date of delivery. In return we shall provide you a refund within 30 days.
Your Personal Data
- We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below).
- We will keep your Personal Information on secure servers and we shall fully comply with the all Data Protection legislation and all other relevant pieces of legislation.
- Personal Information for the purposes of this agreement shall mean things like your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections and a password.
- All trademarks, logos, graphics, icons, trade names, domain names, photographs, animations, videos and texts (collectively known as Intellectual Property) featured on this website and in our provision of the Products to you is the Intellectual Property of the sole proprietor of Native Seed Box and cannot reproduced, used or represented without the express permission under threat of legal action.
- You are prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, disseminating, transmitting, exploiting for commercial gain and/or distributing in any form whatsoever any of our Products and or services displayed on this website.
- While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, it differ to that displayed on our website.
Indemnity and Warranties
- For the avoidance of all doubt this website and its entire contents are provided on an “as is” basis. No warranty whatsoever is given that the information, Products and or services offered on this website are fit for a particular purpose.
- You acknowledge and accept that we cannot be liable or responsible for any errors, omissions (in the content of this website or otherwise), failures, delays, or interruptions pertaining to any aspect of the Products or this website in general. All other warranties whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We may at anytime without further recourse to you, cease any and all aspects of this website including the offering of any and all Product(s) currently displayed on this website.
- You agree to indemnify us against, your general use of the Product(s), any misuse of the Product(s), and/or to your use of this website.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address, postal address and telephone number
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.